Wellcome Trust : Masters Degree Scholarships Opportunity!!
1. Research Areas: Public health
2. Applicant Eligibility:
• You’re a national of a low- or middle-income country
• Your proposed research focuses on a health priority in a low- or middle-income country.
• You have sponsorship from an eligible host organisation in a low- or middle-income country.
• Hold a clinical or non-clinical undergraduate degree in a relevant subject.
• Be at an early stage in your career with limited research experience (but you must have demonstrated interest in, or aptitude for, research).
3. Programme Support: £120,000 including salary, studentship stipend, fees and research expenses.
4. Research/Funding Duration: 3 months (12 months taught Master’s course and 18 months research project)
5. How to apply: You must submit your application through the Wellcome Trust Grant Tracker (WTGT).
6. Deadline: 16 April 2019
7. For more information: https://wellcome.ac.uk/funding/international-masters-fellowships